As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hannah's Games
Hen Party Charades classic party game with multi-challenge option wedding & love themed credit-card sized & resealable splash-proof bagHannah's Games
- How difficult is it to act out some classic wedding and romance themed words? Works well as individuals or in teams for large parties. Choose from clean, dirty or mix'n'match and in 20, 40 or 80 cards so this game suits any Hen Party.
Find out with this great fun charades game! The classic game everyone knows how to play with wedding themed words, traditions and cliches as answers. See other product details for examples from the cards, information about the FREE game or to see our huge range of other games for your Hen Party. Could also be used as Pictionary style game.
|Manufacturer||Games 4 Hens|
|Height||0.51 cm (0.2 Inches)|
|Length||8.51 cm (3.35 Inches)|
|Width||5.51 cm (2.17 Inches)|
|Part Number||cha x 20|
Guess or Drink 4-10 Players l Charades Game l Easy to Play For Adults l Party Card Game l Brutal And Funny l Hen Gift Fun Game For Birthday Or Dinner Partycardly
- Competition spirit game – 70 cards brutal and hilarious charades. Super easy to learn and play - perfect for your next party, pregame or nights in. Travel pocket game – take it with you to any party and break the barriers.
Great game to play in a big group of friends, make the other group wasted by guessing the charades. Play with beer, water. Whatever, wine, shots, but always drink responsibly!.
3. Gutter Games
7 Hilarious Hen Party Games Bubbly Pong, Hen Charades, Who Knows the Bride Best, Mr & Mrs, What Am I, Truth or Dare perfect for a fun hen do!, I Have Never, Hen HamperGutter Games
- What’s in the box - 20 pink cups, 1 innocent & 1 naughty 'mr & mrs' quiz sheet, 4 ping pong balls, 1 ‘who knows the bride Best?’ Quiz Sheet, 28 'What Am I?' Cards, 28 Innocent and 28 Naughty 'Hen Charades' Cards, 56 'i have Never' Cards, 28 'truth or dare' cards, Game rules.
Complete hen do package - hen hamper is the ultimate collection of hen do games, containing absolutely everything you need to host a hilarious and memorable bachelorette party for the bride-to-be.
Naughty, innocent, easy & fun games - this great value hen party games pack includes a mix of classy, innocent and naughty games to break the ice and get the girls in fits of laughter! The easy-to-read rule sheet with optional drinking game variations will have the hen party in full swing in no time!.
Perfect for: hen parties of all sizes and occasion including nights outs and weekends away, as the high-quality game is handbag sized and portable enough for any venue. Suitable for parties 3 to 307 greatest hen party games - bubbly pong, i have never, Mr & Mrs, hen charades, Who Knows the Bride Best?, What Am I? and Truth or Dare.
|Height||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Length||22.7 cm (8.94 Inches)|
|Weight||0.46 kg (1.01 Pounds)|
|Width||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
4. SMILE GIFTS UK
SMILE GIFTS UK Hen Party Game, What Am I cards Riddle based game full of innuendo Excellent Hen Night game Get your night going with Hen Party Games.SMILE GIFTS UK
- Riddles are full of innuendo, but all have clean answers. Hen night charades, hen party taboo don't say it, Hen Party Dare Bingo, How well do you know the Bride? quiz and Celebrity Couples quiz are also available.
Great ice breaker on a Hen Night. Contains 20 what am i? riddle cards. Simple suggested how to play instructions are included.
Handmade simple hen party game with professionally printed cards. Get your night going with Hen Party Games. Cards are presented in an organza bag 13 by 18cm. See product description for further details on how to play and what is included. Provide great entertainment and laughs.
5. Hannah's Games
Hannah's Games HEN PARTY DON'T SAY IT TABOO hen party game perfect for Team Bride FunHannah's Games
- All wedding themed words and nothing embarassing or rude in the content. Although if you like drinking games it can be played that way too! Taboo don't say it game is played verbally so no need to drag along a pen and paper along with all the other hen do accessories you'll need to give the bride to be an amazing time! If you like your hen party games classy no thank you willy straws ! but still fun and engaging then this is the game for you.
Kiss the miss goodbye in style with the dont say it hen party taboo game as a great fun icebreaker to games for hen night to get everyone in the celebration mood! 20 credit-card sized playing cards where you have to get the girls to guess the word at the top of the card without using any of the banned words! Think this sounds like one of the easier hen do games ?! Wait until you've tried it! Taboo card game is credit card sized to fit in a handbag, purse or hen do party bags and portable so can slip in with other hen party accessories you may be taking along.
|Height||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
|Length||8.5 cm (3.35 Inches)|
|Weight||0.02 kg (0.04 Pounds)|
|Width||5.5 cm (2.17 Inches)|
8 Games inc Prosecco Pong, Mr & Mrs, I Have Never and more., Charades, Hen Party Games HamperGeneric
- A lovely keepsake! Mr & mrs questions. 8 fabulous, fun games for your hen party! prosecco pong lots of bubbly fun with this game! Comes with 12 plastic glasses and ping pong balls to throw into the bubbly. Lots of laughter to get the party off to a great start! Hen charades and ‘i have never.
Practise your acting skills with our Charades game. At the hen party, read out each question and now the bride to be, must answer using the Mr & Mrs Can Mr & Mrs make a perfect match with their answers? In advance of the hen do.
Or not! guess the dress perfect game for your artistic hens! pencils at the ready to sketch out what dress the bride to be might be wearing on the special day Bridal Bingo Get dabbing hens! Hand out a bingo sheet to each of your hen players and the fun begins.
It’s a chance for the hens to give some insight and remembering good times you’ve had before the bride to be, starts her new chapter. Ask the groom to answer the Mr & Mrs cards. This pack of cards doubles up with the ‘I Have Never’ game, where it’s time to have some fun and confess to some things. Advice for bride to be and memory of the bride to be hand out these beautiful cards to each hen.
7. Horrible Hens
Hen Party Game, Horrible Hens, The Ultimate Forfeit Dare Challenge Hen Doo GameHorrible Hens
- Warning: all hens will be made to do hilarious dares! This is an absolute game changer!" - The Bride Mag UK. Contains a mix of unique and hilarious rules, forfeits, dares.
The ultimate hen party game with forfeits! hen parties will never be the same again! Easy to play - 55 professionally manufactured cards, read it out, pick a card, do what it says! The ultimate Hen Party accessory.
8. Hannah's Games
Clean and classy Hen Party Games the perfect hen party accessories for any Bride Tribe…, Hannah's Games WHO KNOWS THE BRIDE BEST QUIZ, A5 How well do you know the Bride to be Quiz SheetsHannah's Games
- Who knows the bride best hen quiz 20 question hen quiz to find out how well do you know the bride to be. And how well does the rest of team bride?! number 1 hen do ideas for classy hen party games fun! 10 quality 250 gsm write-on cards each hen do quiz pack includes 10 x a5 identical double sided Bride to be quiz Cards with twenty questions - essential games for hen party or accessories hen party! Easy to play & organise hand out the know your bride game cards & pens then bride party guests answer directly on the cards.
No complex hen party bits to remember! hens do organiser bonus: you can play this game too! play as individuals, teams or pairs over 20 guests can join in with one who knows bride best pack when played in pairs - hen night ideas tip: get everyone connecting playing our hens party trivia game as a team! Clean & classy hen do accessories no cringe-worthy questions; know your bride epitomises Hen Do Games Classy! Great fillers in hen party gift bags for guests or bride party accessories works with other hen party games clean or dirty - hen party ideas made easy! .
9. Big Potato
What The Cluck: Hen Do Bingo Party Game | Who Knows The Bride The MostBig Potato
- Winner, winner, chicken dinner: the aim of this game is to connect a line of four correct answers on their sheet either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. For the whole coop: For 3-30 players and ages 17+.
Quick to learn, east to play: Fun for the whole party, no long boring rules or confusing gameplay. What the cluck: you might be surprised by some of the real answers about the bride-to-be.