As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources
Multicoloured, Learning Resources LER2831 STEM-Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity SetLearning Resources
- Ideal for age 4+ Years. Beginners to advance users: start off with basic activities or games and then progress to hard to solve problem circuits and sequences with your own new robotic mice. Play and learn: as children learn to program they build key skills that include critical thinking, sequencing, problem solving, and programming fundamentals whilst having fun with this kit.
Great fun for both boys and girls of all ages.
Complete kits: including 16 maze grids create a 20" x 20" maze board and Colby the bot mouse who measures 10 cm long and requires 3 AAA batteries not included. Recommended for children 4-10 years old. Software free teaching: colby toys lights-up, makes sounds, and features 2 speeds along with colourful buttons to match coding cards for easy programming and sequencing all without a computer or smart phone.
|Height||7.87 cm (3.1 Inches)|
|Length||41.4 cm (16.3 Inches)|
|Weight||1.78 kg (3.92 Pounds)|
|Width||32 cm (12.6 Inches)|
2. Learning Resources
Learning Resources Code and Go Mouse Mania Board GameLearning Resources
- Suitable for ages 5+. Includes additional activities for added fun included. Introduces hands-on coding skills for 2-4 players.
Players race to collect cheese wedges on the board. An early introduction to coding through board game play. Player with the most cheese is the winner - includes a tiebreaker.
3. Learning Resources
Learning Resources Code and Go Robot Mouse Math PackLearning Resources
- 16 piece set includes a double sided board, 11 number cards 0-20, two number cubes, one operations cube and a ruler. An early introduction to coding and STEM in the classroom. Designed to be used with the Code & Go Robot Mouse not included.
Introduce hands-on coding skills through the Code & Go Robot Mouse Math Pack suitable for maths lessons. Includes leveled activities for young learners to practice coding skills together. Suitable for ages 5+.
4. Learning Resources
Learning Resources Code and Go Robot Mouse Classroom SetLearning Resources
- Introduces hands-on coding skills through 2x code & go robot Mouse Math Pack and 1x Code & go robot mouse Activity Sets, 2 further Robot Mice, 1x Code & Go Mouse Mania Board Game. An early introduction to coding and STEM in the classroom.
Each mouse requires three AAA batteries not included; set includes 4 mice in total. Includes activities for young learners to practice coding skills and to help bring coding into maths lessons. Suitable for ages 4+.
|Height||4.06 cm (1.6 Inches)|
|Length||10.92 cm (4.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.45 kg (1 Pounds)|
|Width||20.32 cm (8 Inches)|
5. Learning Resources
Learning Resources LER2841 STEM-Extra Robot Mouse, MulticolouredLearning Resources
- Includes 30 coding cards. Requires three AAA batteries not included. An early introduction to STEM. Introduces hands-on coding skills.
|Height||6.6 cm (2.6 Inches)|
|Length||16.26 cm (6.4 Inches)|
|Weight||0.23 kg (0.5 Pounds)|
|Width||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
6. Learning Resources
STEM, Learning Resources LER3097 Critters Go Scrambles The Fox, Interactive Pet, Early Coding Toy, Ages 4+Learning Resources
- Code scrambles to follow black-line paths and reach his goal. Ages 4+. Build screen-free coding skills, from counting to sequential through to computational thinking.
Meet scrambles the Fox, your twisting, twirling coding friend. Solve coding challenges in Scrambles' 12-page full-colour storybook adventure.
|Height||6.35 cm (2.5 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.23 kg (0.5 Pounds)|
|Width||18.54 cm (7.3 Inches)|
7. Melissa & Doug
Melissa & Doug 15248 Secret Decoder Game BookMelissa & Doug
- Crack the codes to solve the mysteries! Rotary decoder wheel is easy to use and has unlimited play value. Includes 18 activity pages, decoder wheel, and magic-reveal pen. Activity book and spy tools for kids.
|Brand||Melissa & Doug|
|Manufacturer||Melissa & Doug|
|Height||1.5 cm (0.59 Inches)|
|Length||25.7 cm (10.12 Inches)|
|Weight||0.11 kg (0.24 Pounds)|
|Width||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
Card Game, Czech Games Edition, CodenamesCodenames
- Suitable for 2 to 8 players of ages 10 and up. Play in teams and decode your spymaster's clues to identify the right agents. Plays within just 15 minutes.
The smash-hit word-association game that the whole family can enjoy. Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents; their team-mates know the agents only by their codenames.
|Manufacturer||Czech Games Edition|
|Height||22.86 cm (9 Inches)|
|Length||7.11 cm (2.8 Inches)|
|Weight||0.58 kg (1.28 Pounds)|
|Width||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
LEGO 71360 Super Mario Adventures Starter Course Set, Buildable Game with Interactive Toy FigureLEGO
- The lego super mario figure is powered by 2 x AAA batteries not included, delivering a highly interactive in-game experience. This super mario buildable toy also has a speaker that plays iconic sounds and music from the video game.
The lego super mario buildable game is a fantastic birthday or Christmas gift for all kids who love the game and LEGO Mario sets! Visit LEGO. Com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices.
Lego mario figure has colour sensors, plus LCD screens in his eyes, mouth and belly to display over 100 different instant reactions to movement. Download the free lego super mario app for fun ways to play and more. Mario collects virtual coins as he runs and jumps from the Start Pipe to the Goal Pole, touching 7 action bricks for different interactions.
|Height||26.2 cm (10.31 Inches)|
|Length||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
|Weight||0.51 kg (1.12 Pounds)|
|Width||31.7 cm (12.48 Inches)|
|Warranty||If your new LEGO set is missing parts or has faulty parts, LEGO System A/S will replace these parts free of charge through our Bricks & Pieces service. We strive to make this free replacement available in all countries, but reserve the right to change the availability of the Bricks & Pieces service at any time without prior notice.|