As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GMT Games
GMT Games GMT0510 Twilight Struggle the Cold War 1945-1989 Deluxe Edition Board GameGMT Games
- Ages 14+. Deluxe Edition. Quick-playing, low-complexity. Relive the cold war and change history. 2 players.
|Height||5.4 cm (2.13 Inches)|
|Length||30.48 cm (12 Inches)|
|Weight||1.6 kg (3.53 Pounds)|
|Width||23.18 cm (9.13 Inches)|
2. GMT Games
GMT Games Imperial StruggleGMT Games
- Imperial struggle is a two-player game depicting the 18th-century rivalry between France and Britain. It begins in 1697, as the two realms wait warily for the King of Spain to name an heir, and ends in 1789, when a new order brought down the Bastille.
Imperial struggle covers almost 100 years of history and four major wars. At the end of the century, will the british rule an empire on which the sun never sets? Or will France light the way for the world, as the superpower of the Sun King's dreams or the republic of Lafayette's? Yet it remains a low-complexity game, playable in a short evening.
In war turns, each theatre can bring great rewards of conquest and prestige, but territorial gains can disappear at the treaty table. The game is not merely about war: both france and Britain must build the foundations of colonial wealth, deal with the other nations of Europe, and compete for glory across the span of human endeavor.
|Height||30.6 cm (12.05 Inches)|
|Length||7.8 cm (3.07 Inches)|
|Width||23 cm (9.06 Inches)|
3. Gear 4 Games
Twilight New Moon Board GameGear 4 Games
- Test your knowledge of the blockbuster hit movie. For 2 to 8 players. Turn-based board game. Complete challenges and collect all 8 Scene cards to win. Enter into the world of the Twilight Saga and reunite Edward and Bella.
|Brand||Gear 4 Games|
|Height||50.8 cm (20 Inches)|
|Length||50.8 cm (20 Inches)|
|Weight||0.91 kg (2 Pounds)|
|Width||1.27 cm (0.5 Inches)|
4. GMT Games
Labyrinth the War on Terror Board GameGMT Games
- Ages 12 +. Distinct operational options for each side that capture the asymmetrical nature of the conflict. Playing time: 180 mins. 2 players. Event cards pose a maze of political, military, religious, and economic issues.
|Manufacturer||Labyrinth: The War on Terror|
|Height||5.08 cm (2 Inches)|
|Length||31.12 cm (12.25 Inches)|
|Weight||1.74 kg (3.83 Pounds)|
|Width||22.86 cm (9 Inches)|
7 Wonders: Duel, Board Game, AsmodeeRepos
- Unique card-layout drafting mechanic complicates decision making and makes no game the same. 2 players | ages 10+ | 30 Minute Playing Time. One of the most celebrated games can now be experienced in a two-player arena.
Develop your unique civilization, scientific advancement, focusing on military prowess, cultural superiority and more. Playing time 30 minutes.
|Height||20.32 cm (8 Inches)|
|Length||5.08 cm (2 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0 Pounds)|
|Width||20.32 cm (8 Inches)|
Codenames Duet, Board Game, Czech Games EditionCodenames
- Ages 11 and Up. Reveal all fifteen agents — without revealing either of the assassins or too many innocent bystanders — before the time runs out in order to win the game.
2 to 4 Players. 15 to 30 minutes play time. Codenames duet keeps the basic elements of codenames — give one-word clues to get someone to identify your agents among those on the table — but now you're working together to find all of your agents.
|Height||6.99 cm (2.75 Inches)|
|Length||22.86 cm (9 Inches)|
|Weight||0.45 kg (1 Pounds)|
|Width||16.51 cm (6.5 Inches)|
7. Czech Games Edition
Czech Games Edition CGE00032 Through the Ages 2015, A New Story of Civilization, Board Game by Vlaada ChvatilCzech Games Edition
- Through the ages: What story will you tell? Shape history with your political skill. Ages 14+. Strike a balance between resource and food productions, while developing science and culture! 2 to 4 Players.
|Brand||Czech Games Edition|
|Manufacturer||Czech Games Edition|
|Height||26 cm (10.24 Inches)|
|Length||37 cm (14.57 Inches)|
|Weight||1.7 kg (3.75 Pounds)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
8. Plastic Soldier Company
Plastic Soldier Company The PSCQMG201 Quartermaster General: The Cold War, MulticolouredPlastic Soldier Company
- Each bloc is considered an enemy to each other Bloc. Great game play - you will play a bloc of nations: The Soviet Bloc, the Western Bloc, or the Non-Aligned Bloc.
Wargaming - a fast paced cold war strategy game. Ages 12 and up - not suitable for children under 36 months. Enter the nuclear age - Ian Brodys Quartermaster General series heads into the Nuclear Age.
Box contains - 8 page rule booklet, and 1 air force, 2 navies, 108 cards, 9 Wooden Pieces: - France: 3 Armies, China: 2 Armies and 1 Air Force. Each of the three blocs may be played by one or two people, depending on the number of players.
9. Fantasy Flight Games
Fantasy Flight Games FFGMAD28 Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition: Path of The Serpent Expansion, Mixed ColoursFantasy Flight Games
- You will need to fight tooth and claw to survive as you battle horrifying serpent creatures, face stone monstrosities that come to life, and face the ever-present danger of becoming lost to the jungle forever.
Investigators must discover ancient secrets of lost civilizations, puzzles, and explore crumbling ruins in three new digital scenarios that introduce new investigators, stop a serpent’s curse, and mysteries to tempt the curious to travel deeper into the jungle.
Journey into the forgotten reaches of this world and discover the secrets that await! This is not a standalone product. Path of the serpent is an expansion for Mansions of Madness that sends investigators into the unexplored wilderness of the Amazon jungle. A copy of the mansions of Madness Second Edition Core Set is required to play.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Games|
|Height||7.32 cm (2.88 Inches)|
|Length||29.53 cm (11.63 Inches)|
|Weight||0.96 kg (2.13 Pounds)|
|Width||29.53 cm (11.63 Inches)|
10. Stonemaier Games
Scythe, Board Game, Stonemaier GamesStonemaier Games
- 1 to 5 players | ages 14 + | 90 to 120 Minutes Playing Time. Choose your path - Scythe gives players almost complete control over their fate. Players conquer territory, gain villagers, enlist new recruits, reap resources, build structures, and activate monstrous mechs.
Represent a fallen leader attempting to restore their honour and lead their faction to power in eastern Europa. Scythe is an engine-building game set in an alternate-history 1920s period.
|Height||37.01 cm (14.57 Inches)|
|Length||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
|Weight||3.18 kg (7 Pounds)|
|Width||10.16 cm (4 Inches)|