As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
HOYLE Super Me, Children's Card Game Teaching Social Skills, Ages 4-6Hoyle
- Two levels of challenging play so you never get bored. Super me helps kids learn empathy, helping others and social skills. Simple to set up, easy to learn and can be played in 15 minutes or less. For 2-4 players, ages 4 to 6.
Memory game, Children's and primary board game, Dino Path, Wooden game, development of social and communication skills, Board game 153, CayroCayro
- Components: 1 board, 5 characters age: +4 LEVEL: Infant 4 years old, 12 cards, 1 die, primary. To do this you have to be lucky with the dice rolls and have a good memory to remember where each dinosaur is hiding and be able to escape from them quickly.
Multiple intelligences - linguistic-verbal: reading, listening, expression | Logical-mathematical 🧮: deduction according to premises | Spatial or visual: locate on the board |.
Game description - in this game you will have to be the fastest to get to the cave to be the winner. Cognitive skills attention: auditory to the partner and visual to the board.
Processing speed: the fastest to the cave wins. Key competences - social and civic: respecting turn, tolerance to frustration, understanding codes of conduct, empathy. Learning to learn: listening to rules and checking that they are being applied well, perception of self-efficacy. Memory: to remember where the dinosaur is and to be able to escape.
|Height||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Length||35 cm (13.78 Inches)|
|Width||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
Table Football, Indoor Home Party Toys Mini Desktop Games for Game Room and Family Game Portable Parent-Child Interactive Desktop Game, ABS Portable Table Football Toy Social Skills GamesKudoo
- Parent-child interactive desktop game, accompany children to play together, close parent-child relationship, easy to exercise children's ability. Portable mini table football machine made of ABS material, real material, durable.
Let the children around to have a game, can exercise your child's courage and social skills. Friends party, can increase the friendship, enjoy the fun of sports. Small size and lightweight, easy to store and carry, can easily carry it out.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Weight||0.33 kg (0.74 Pounds)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
4. Junior Learning
JL426, Junior Learning Social Skills Board GamesJunior Learning
- Game play can include 2-6 players making it ideal for use at home or in the classroom. Includes an answer sheet so that children can check if they are correct. Encourages children to identify and use manners, identify qualities of friendship, to recognize different emotions and help them understand how to be empathetic.
All games encourage the development of key speaking and listening skills. They use colorful and emotive illustrations to help inspire children’s’ imagination.
|Height||21.59 cm (8.5 Inches)|
|Length||29.97 cm (11.8 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0 Pounds)|
|Width||3.18 cm (1.25 Inches)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
5. Junior Learning
6 Social Skills GamesJunior Learning
- This value pack contains 2 board games, scenario puzzles, empathy glasses, 2 matching games, die and counters. Includes game guide with instructions. Teaching topics include relatable scenarios, differentiate between right and wrong and learn how to express your emotions and recognize how others may be feeling.
Encourages students to work together to develop their social skills. Games have self-correcting elements.
|Height||6.35 cm (2.5 Inches)|
|Length||26.04 cm (10.25 Inches)|
|Width||19.69 cm (7.75 Inches)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
6. The Social Store
Who Knows Me Better? | Kids & Family Card Quiz Game | Fun & Educational Questions for Children & Families | Suitable For Boys & Girls 5+ Year Olds to Adult | Family FriendlyThe Social Store
- Get yours now! Players take turns guessing answers to fun and educational questions about their friends and families. New family quiz! who knows me better is a card game for kids and adults.
Hours of entertainment! this game includes 500 fun questions - no two games are ever the same! Each game lasts 15 minutes. Simple to learn! it is super easy for kids to play. Just deal the cards and ask the questions.
Loved by kids and parents! this is a game for kids of any age which can be played inside and outdoors. Perfect gift - everyone can play! the game can be played with 2+ players aged 5 or older, the more the merrier. It is both a great birthday party and holiday game! Perfect for lockdown and Zoom calls. It's a personal take on would you rather. It is both fun and educational! Makes a great gift idea.
An Educational Game for Social Skills Development, Emotional and Mental Health, Ages 6 and Up. Great for special needs and SENCO.., Diversity, Confidence and Empathy, Friendship, Inclusion, Classm8sClassm8s
- The morals and lessons educate kids to be accepting of themselves and others. Our classm8s card game is powerful, a great tool for parents, teachers and therapists! Used by teachers and homeschoolers to improve literacy, social skills. Great for special needs, anti-racism, Autism, teach diversity, ADHD, ADD, support mental health and wellbeing, Asperger's.
Game with 8 variations: choose your focus - diversity, recognising stereotypes, inclusion, advancing teamwork, friendship development, emotional awareness and more! Choose the game play based on the needs of the child or children or progress through all in group sessions!. Brought to you by connected kids club: our forward-thinking company creates fun and insightful games to teach kids social and emotional well-being, inspiring and stimulating, empathy and acceptance.
Used by therapists to explore feelings, and build confidence. Easy to play and hard to forget: when you want to capture kids’ attention, hold it and then engage in meaningful conversations and dialogue, you need Classm8s! Each card showcases an individual with strengths and weaknesses to be admired and celebrated - just like the children you adore! Connected Kids are Kind Kids.
Classm8s: include everyone- helps kids connect with others and themselves: with a focus on multiple personal characteristics found in a variety of characters in the game, Classm8s demonstrates how people are different, yet also very similar. For family time and professional use: classm8s is a social skills game for play with parents for fun and learning about personalities, inclusion, strengths, friendships and feelings.
|Height||1.8 cm (0.71 Inches)|
|Length||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Weight||0.15 kg (0.34 Pounds)|
|Width||7.5 cm (2.95 Inches)|
6 Board Games, Didax 500063 Social Skills Group ActivitiesDIDAX
- Entertaining and educational games are perfect for elementary age students. Games will encourage your students to work together as they learn to improve their social skills. Ideal for use in small groups. Keeps kids engaged while they learn important social skills.
|Manufacturer||DIDAX EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES INC|
|Height||3.81 cm (1.5 Inches)|
|Length||43.82 cm (17.25 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.02 Pounds)|
|Width||30.48 cm (12 Inches)|
9. Learning Resources
Ages 3+, Learning Resources 92868 Learn About Feelings Activity Set Explore Feelings & Practise Social-Emotional SkillsLearning Resources
- Blocks are sized for little hands and stick together for easy, convenient use; Ideal for the classroom or home learning. Includes 2 plastic question cubes, 18 situation cards, 4 plastic character cubes, 12 character cards, 1 poster and Getting Started Guide.
Let little ones explore and build important social emotional SEL skills with this activity set that teaches them about feelings and emotions in themselves and others.
Matching body postures to facial expressions on the character cubes helps children recognise and learn emotions; children can explore how emotions can look different on different people. Question cubes are used to prompt conversations and encourage discussion about feelings; Picture cards help children learn to identify feelings in real situations.
10. Story Therapy
Story Therapy® Little Bag of Cards and Therapeutic GamesStory Therapy
- See card sizes in product description. 5 postcard size photocopiable/Write-on problem solving cards/activity, cut each in half to make 10 Natural cotton drawstring bag usually 14x20cm but may be slightly larger at 20x24cm approx containing: 32 share and talk cards which measure 8.
5 x6. 4cm each, four of each design. For use under adult supervision. Instructions and ideas for using all items included. Nb card thickness is 350gsm, not board. Just cut, fold and glue in place to make. Cards are 350gsm NOT thicker or board.
Six easy-make awesome pals finger puppets, soft fleece material supplied as a coloured strip. 24 affirmation cards two of each design and six blank cards for making your own. Millie's magic mini story booklet nb measures 12x15cm included from may 2021 onwards, suggested age guide up to 8 with affirmation activities at the end of the mini-book.
12cm square 8 page stapled colouring booklet, and 12cm square 8 page stapled Little Book of Calm booklet,. Cards are 350gsm NOT thicker or board. Glue not included. Suggestions for puppet games/talking points included. Nb product updated to include revised items may 2021 onwards nurturing and fun way to help children with feelings and emotions.