As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Smart Kids
Letters & Sounds Flash Cards, Phase FourSmart Kids
- All the words used at this stage of letters and sounds are provided in this handy boxed set with dividers. Cards are double-sided, or for wordbuilding using magnetic letters. Set contains 240 double-sided cards. Use these cards for playing countdown by seeing how many cards you can read against the clock, or the reverse process of blending.
The sound button side can be used for visually demonstrating segmentation, showing the word on one side and the word with sound 'buttons' on the other, representing individual phonemes.
|Manufacturer||Smart Kids UK Ltd|
|Height||20.5 cm (8.07 Inches)|
|Length||27 cm (10.63 Inches)|
|Weight||0.67 kg (1.47 Pounds)|
|Width||2.5 cm (0.98 Inches)|
2. Letters And Sounds Flash Cards
Letters and sounds flash cards-phase fiveLetters And Sounds Flash Cards
- Use these cards for playing countdown by seeing how many cards you can read against the clock, or for word building using magnetic letters. Cards are presented with the word on one side and the word with sound 'buttons' on the other, representing individual phonemes.
All the words used at each phase of letters and sounds are provided in these handy boxed sets. The sound button side can be used for visually demonstrating segmentation or reverse process of blending.
60 Flash Cards, BOHS Literacy Wiz Fun Game -Lower Case Sight Words, Preschool Language Learning Educational ToysBOHS
- Tons of fun - your kid can play this word game alone, the one who spells correctly keep the card, or taking turns to play with a sibling or friend, the one keeps the most cards wins. Package content - 1 tray, 52 letter Tiles, 60 Double Sides Printed Cards/120 Words.
Increase attention span & memory - working towards creating each word and match it with the card helps your child develop their concentration and memory skills, preparing them the essential skills for future academic success.
This could keep the kids busy for hours in educational time. Lowercase vs uppercase - children encounter lower case letters 10-15 times more frequently than they do upper case letters.
For english language beginners - including letter recognition, and early vocabulary. By putting the cubes together to form a word, sounds and spelling of words, the kid gains an important understanding of the mechanics of vocabulary, aided by the picture cards which provide a clue to the meaning of the word being formed.
4. C COOGAM
Coogam Wooden Magnetic Letters and Numbers Toys, Fridge Magnets ABC Alphabet Word Flash Cards Spelling Counting Game Learning Uppercase Lowercase Math for 3 4 5 Year Old Preschool Toddler Kid Boy GirlC COOGAM
- It is a great way for them to learn letter recognition, spelling, word building, and early vocabulary. Enough quantity to meet the spelling needs of all simple words and sentences. Magnetic letters and numbers: the sturdy storage box contains 78 letters2 sets of lowercase, 20 numbers 2 set of 0-9, 7 mathematical symbols, fruits, 1 set uppercase, 5 weather icons.
Best gift for kids: it is nontoxic and safe, well crafted which makes it a present parents parents, teacher and kids will love too. I would recommend this for children 3 and older and it is a great classroom puzzle for the lower grades.
Perfect size for children's hands, kids can easily pick them up. Created 60 cute illustrations on the 30pcs double-sided cards including animals, vehicles etc. Great way to produce jumbo study fun and easy than ever before. Durable and wooden material won't be falling off or tearing apart.
Learning through playing is fun: kids will love sorting the wooden letters and getting the letter together to form a word base on the clue of flash cards or build their word using the magnets. Educational toy set for classroom: the colorful magnetic letters set is perfect learning numbers to kids. Durable & safety materials - magnet cover the whole back of the letter that can be attached to refrigerators and dishwashers. It promotes their color recognition, so that parents can teach addition, hand-eye coordination, subtraction, multiply, problem-solving skills.
|Weight||0.33 kg (0.73 Pounds)|
5. Orchard Toys
Orchard Toys Match and Spell GameOrchard Toys
- Suitable for ages 4+. Our bestselling literacy game! Develops language and literacy skills. Progressive game with two ways to play. Fun educational game for 1-4 players.
|Height||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
|Length||8.99 cm (3.54 Inches)|
|Weight||0.55 kg (1.22 Pounds)|
|Width||19 cm (7.48 Inches)|
6. Junior Learning
Junior Learning JL401 Educational Board GameJunior Learning
- Teaching topics include double vowels, digraphs, long vowel words, r-controlled vowels, decoding words and decoding sentences. Board games have answers section included on the board. This value pack of 6 phonics games contains 2 board games, 2 matching games, 10 word puzzles, 16 dominoes, spinner and counters.
Includes game guide with instructions on how to play each game. Encourages students to work together to develop their phonics skills. Each game has self correcting elements.
|Height||6.35 cm (2.5 Inches)|
|Length||26.04 cm (10.25 Inches)|
|Weight||0.51 kg (1.13 Pounds)|
|Width||19.69 cm (7.75 Inches)|
Coogam See Spelling Flash Cards, Three and Four Letter Matching Words Puzzle Montessori Educational Gift Toys for Kids Preschool LearningCoogam
- Each word comes with its matching image for kids to identify and gain their relationship though the play. Great gift for little kids - this beautifully packaged set is a delightful learning gift for little kids. Toddler words puzzle pieces belong to different words will not match so kids would find the mistake and fix it.
Not only will it provide hours of fun, but the learning from this gift will also be cherished for a lifetime. Moreover, this jigsaw puzzle will help kids develop hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills.
High quality & saftey - these toddlers puzzles made of thick, safe to kids. Finished size is 4. 6 x 4. 6 in or 4. 6 x 6. 1 in, durable and rounded corner wooden board. Developing kid's early spelling and reading skills - spelling collection of puzzles teach a range of early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation and spelling.
Printed with non-toxic high gloss ink, easy for kid's little hand to grasp and use. Perfect for birthday gifts, holiday gifts, party toys, toy prizes for carnival games. By putting the cards together to form a word, the child gains understanding of the meaning of words by the pictures clue.
English flash cards for children, 220 Sight Word Flash Cards, H&W Sight Word English word cards, second and third grade word flashcard kit, suitable for 4-9 years old kindergarten and firstH&W
- Large font display these flash memory cards have large and clear bold text, which is an ideal handheld device size 105cm/4. 1in * 7cm/2. 8in, even in the back of the classroom, children can easily see. The occurrence rate of these words in children's reading books is 60-85%. Each word is matched with a scene picture, and the child is in the scene Easier to remember.
It is easy to difficult, green stands for First Grade, 220 word cards cover 60-85% of children’s basic English reading vocabulary. Words are divided into levels 1-5 according to different levels. Sight words are commonly used words in the early stages of children's reading.
Word scene, easy to remember each flash card has an auxiliary picture and a sentence that uses the operation word in the context. Reasonable auxiliary equipment by scanning the code on the phone to get the pronunciation of the word, you can separate the examples that need practice from the examples that you don’t need through 5 repetitions.
The sentence is easy to understand, and children are easy to have a sense of substitution. What is sight words sight words is a vocabulary that can be immediately reflected upon entering the vision. Sight words children are the foundation of reading level 5 english learning toolkit, blue stands for second grade, and purple stands for Third Grade. Red represents pre-primer, Yellow stands for Primer, and confidently take the first step in English reading.
REMOKING Kids Educational Toys Matching Letter Game,Alphabet and Math Puzzle Game with Flash Cards,Board Game for Kid to Learn Numbers and Spelling Words,Toy Gifts for 3-6 Year Old Boys GirlsBlueREMOKING
- It can also let children practice thinking, sorting and grouping. It includes not only letter learning, word recognition, colors, memorize in a fun way to learn letters, vehicles, and body parts to stimulate preschool children's interest in learning. A great educational multiplayer interactive tabletop game. Toy gifts for boys & girlsperfect toys for 3 4 5 6 7 year old boys girls kids, Halloween, home learning tools.
Endless funentry level:kids match letter cubes and number blocks according to the card;Advanced Level:Covering the answer, then let the kids find the corresponding letter answers. Your kids can play this game alone, or taking turns and sharing with friends.
The person who spell the most words will win the game. Early educational toys this spelling letter matching set includes 32 word flash cardsDouble sides printed cards, 10 letter cubes, 20 number blocks, 5 mathematical symbol blocks and a matching tray. There is also an arithmetic module for kids to learn basic counting.
Children can play spelling memory games and math games at the same time. Develop skillsbright colors and interesting pictures stimulate kids' interest in learning, allow kids to recognize early vocabulary and learn mathematical operations, improve children's memory and cognitive abilities. 2 in 1 spelling games for kidslet toddlers classify, animals, but also vivid word cards Cards include fruits, match, words and basic math. Letter spelling games make children fall in love with learning while playing, Thanksgiving, New Year gifts, Christmas, can be used as birthday gifts, and improve social skills and teamwork skills.
10. Flash Cards
Flash cards phase two letters and sounds phase 2Flash Cards
- All the words used at each phase of letters and sounds are provided in these handy boxed sets. The sound button side can be used for visually demonstrating segmentation or reverse process of blending.
Use these cards for playing countdown by seeing how many cards you can read against the clock, or for word building using magnetic letters. Cards are presented with the word on one side and the word with sound 'buttons' on the other, representing individual phonemes.
|Height||20.5 cm (8.07 Inches)|
|Length||27 cm (10.63 Inches)|
|Weight||0.62 kg (1.36 Pounds)|
|Width||2.7 cm (1.06 Inches)|